Monday, March 1, 2010

I'll be there... for you

I was, I am, & will be always
with you, for you,
...in all your days..
to support you, in all ways!

If you get to face tomorrow
any moments of despair
or those of sorrow....
I wont hesitate,
'll be happy to borrow

In your times of joy,
you may choose to be coy !
Of course, I'd be glad if you share
but if you don't, I will not care.

You might forget or lose touch,
is quite likely, I can vouch !
Don't be wary, don't be shy
do call upon me, 'n I won't ask why!

In case you feel like, returning a favor
"Not needed"...I'd say with candor!
If you felt hurt ever, by my word or action
give me a chance, and I'll beg your pardon!

I'll be happy to occupy
a tiny space in your memory
with or without your intent..
and I'm sure that I will,
..therefore, am content!


This is dedicated to all my friends (who consider/ ever considered me a friend) and all my siblings !

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
Poetry and prose by Avishek Ranjan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License