Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The test of time

It's ages, since we saw each other
Can't recall, when we talked last.
But, every part of you is still vivid,
And it feels as if 'twas yesterday.

At one time you were near,
But oblivious to my presence.
I was timid, wordless, immature
I felt it, but, was utterly unsure.

Now I know and understand
What it was, and it still is,
And will be left behind,
As it has stood, the test 'f time.

But, I'm erased from your mind.
As you have, an other priority
Other people, other proclivity
And hope, is just a luxury.

But still, I want you to know,
you're the image of my soul,
that 'us', was meant to be
whatever be, the destiny!

Yes, I can wait, till eternity!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efK9sQuCVaA&feature=fvw

6 comments:

  1. Dude.. So deep.. who is she... Tumhari kahani kya hai dost.. kabhi fursat mein batao...

    ReplyDelete
  2. **As you have 'an' other priority.
    Piercing line.

    But, the close keeps me lit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Abhi: Well...can't disclose here :)...but I hope she reads this !!

    @ Tuku: Thanks for reading !! I hope I can keep myself lit, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog!! It's the 2nd time, that you've asked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems someone has felt it from heart and just put all the feelings in verse.. awesome verse .. nice work..:)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Poetry and prose by Avishek Ranjan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License