Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'll never complain

I'll never complain,
whatever be the pain
not sure if I did, earlier
..it won't happen again !

Do what you like to
go walk the talk,
I'm just a maverick who
you're free to mock !

You expect me to share,
just a pretense of care,
'cause if you really did,
one wouldn't really be morbid !

I was breathing when you
were away...
I am...even now,
& hope to, without you!

Isn't it all that matters ?

I'll never complain,
whatever be the pain
not sure if I did, earlier
..it won't happen again !

8 comments:

  1. I like these very much
    I was breathing when you
    were away...
    I am...even now,
    & hope to, without you

    Well that will happen anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    I guess I'm completely opposite.

    I'll Shout and complain
    scream and wail
    loud n louder
    let all drown in the pain.


    But loved reading "I'll Never complain".

    And lovely lines,
    I'll never complain,
    whatever be the pain
    not sure if I did, earlier
    ..it wont happen again !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all, Trinath, Vignesh, bhaiya, Tulika and Amit, for your comments.

    @ Tuku: Thanks for your antithesis, loved it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Avi:

    Hey you seem to catch up the name too.. :D

    Antitheses, well, it's me, the violent kind.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Poetry and prose by Avishek Ranjan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License